Bethune College is home to a large collection of registered university clubs and organizations. Affiliation to Bethune entitles these clubs to office space and funds from the College Council. (Office space and financing are subject to availability of space and funds.)
- Astronomy Club BC104
- Atmospheric Science Club BC114
- Bethune Athletic Committee (BAC) BC122
- Bethune College Council (BCC) BC122
- Biology Society (YUBS) Lumbers 111
- Biophysics Club BC104
- Canadian Association for Research in Regenerative Medicine (CARRM) BC114
- Canadian Immunology Research Association BC114
- Chemistry Society CB206
- Club Infinity N537 Ross
- Dragon Boat Club BC105
- Fencing at York BC113
- First Aid at York BC103B
- Frontier College BC 113A
- Georgaphy & Env Sci Society BC114
- Internationally Educated Professionals @ YorkU BC301
- Kendo Club BC113
- Lassonde Student Government BRG
- Let's Talk Science BC348
- Lions Archery Club BC113
- NATS-AID BC218D
- Neurology Research Association BC113A
- Not Just Tourists BC 103B
- Physics Society BC104
- Pre-Dental Association BC 114A
- Pre-Medical Association BC 113A
- Project Start! Science Canada 114A
- Robotics Society BC321
- Science and Technology Studies Student Association BC301
- Science Student Caucus BC114A
- Student Ombuds Service (SOS) BC208
- WE Charity BC 113A
- Wildlife Society 114A
- YAMA Anime and Magna Association BC113
If your club wants to use other Bethune space for meetings (eg. Meeting Rooms, Gallery, Norman's) please go here.
For Bethune Clubs
Advertising To widely advertise your event go here (click the Bethune tag). If you want to advertise your event on our home page or the Bethune listserv, please email your very succinct and pithy notice (ideally including exact date, location & time, with a URL link which has a more detailed descripion of your event) by Friday afternoon for the following week. Finally, if you want colour posters (up to 11"x17"), please e-mail your pdf file here.
Meeting Space You need to apply for space for your club meetings. Note: you can apply for for multiple events (e.g: monthly meetings) on one TUUS form.
Expectations To occupy space you need to agree to our Club Policy.
Renewal Forms for the following year are available online and are due April 2.